Catalyst offers a variety of classes for licensing requirements that have qualified trainers, as well as scheduling flexibility. Scroll down to see upcoming courses.
Participants must pre-register, fees will be listed for specific continuing education programs. The registration form and payment can be mailed to Catalyst Behavioral Health, 325 Clifty Street, Somerset, KY 42501. Please make checks payable to Catalyst Behavioral Health.
Request for cancellations must be made prior to (606)-679-9009. No refunds, transfers, or credits will be made past this date.
Call our office at (606)-679-9009 or email email@example.com
About Our Programs
- Catalyst Behavioral Health seeks to provide continuing education programs
- Registration required for all programs.
- Our fees vary by program/event.
- 48 hour notice required for cancellation to attend program/event. No cash refunds will be provided.
- See each training program/event for the continued education hours offered.
Suicide, Assessment, Treatment, and Management Training
(a) Learning Objectives
- Demonstrate ability to provide through assessment of suicide risk;
- Develop positive prevention plans and best practice for crisis intervention and response;
- Identify common risk factors and at-risk groups and populations as well as the best practices for treatment of those groups;
- Express understanding of the impact of suicide from a multicultural perspective; and utilize ethical decision-making for suicide assessment, treatment, and management.
(b) Program Presenter
Janice Clark, MA, LPCC
(c) Training Contact Hours
6 Contact Hours
(d) Your satisfaction is our goal.
If a participant or potential participant would like to express a concern about his/her experience with Catalyst Behavior Health, he/she may call or email, Janice Clark at 606-679-9009 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Although we do not guarantee a particular outcome, the individual can expect us to consider the complaint, make any necessary decisions and respond with a reasonable amount of time.
If you are registering for a facility live event and have ADA needs, we will be happy to try accommodate you. Please call 606-679-9009 to let us know your needs.
Catalyst Behavioral Health has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6974. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Catalyst Behavioral Health is solely responsible for all aspects of the program.
Ready to talk?
We're here to help. Call us now at (606) 451-1936 or fill out this secure form to request an appointment. One of our team members will be in touch ASAP.